Some times all you need is a long path and a breath of fresh air.. !! 😀
So I logged into my blog today..and found out that Sherri has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you so much Sherri for nominating my blog for this award, it just really made my day.. !! 😀
As I read about this award I found out that this is a way to recognize new bloggers and I am so glad to be a part of it. And here are the rules to keep this going.. :
1) Post the award on your blog
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you for this award
3) Write 11 random facts about you
4) Recognize 11 other bloggers that you think deserves this award
5) Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
5) Ask the nominees 11 random questions
11 Random Facts About Me:
1) I like Nutella (a loooot)
2) If I was an animal, I would be a red fox
3) I love to pack and organize things
4) I believe I’m allergic to PINK
5) I hated writing essays in school, but blogging is fun
6) I hate the crowded buses, but I miss taking the bus
7) I’m not a big fan of winter, every other season is great
8) I can stare at a good photograph or a picture for a long time
9) I like different kinds of music if it has a good beat, I don’t care much about the lyrics
10) I like to work and be busy, but I need my free time
11) I think 3 is the best number
My Favorite 11 bloggers:
5) ME AT 33
10) All that I love
11 Questions From Sherri:
1) How long did you think about starting a blog before you actually did it?
For a while I was thinking of keeping track of all the random things I really enjoy doing and the random thoughts that came to my mind. I heard about blogs and thought it was great.
It took me a while to put 2 and 2 together and to realize that if I combine these two things, my problem will be solved :P. I finally did it few months ago.
So it probably took me few months.
2) If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would do?
I would go to the small island paradise I grew up in and I miss so much.
3) Who do you most admire?
4) If you could have any car what would it be?
5) What is your favourite flower?
Orchid or Tulip.. can’t really pick one
6) What is your favourite all-time movie?
The list goes on.. but I will settle for .. hmm cant really pick..
7) What was your worst subject in school?
Probabilities and Statistics …
8) Of all the books you’ve read, which has had the most impact?
Da Vinci Code
9)Have you ever seen a ghost?
I might have… not sure what it was.. but I rather not think about it.. 😛
10) What is your favourite desert?
11) If a movie was made about your life which actor would play you?
My 11 Questions:
1) What are you most afraid of losing?
2) If blogging was taken away, what will replace it?
3) Why do you blog?
4) What is the most important “thing” in your life?
5) Who is the most important “person” in your life?
6) Ocean or River?
7) If you can live in any country, what would you choose?
8) Poems or Stories?
9) What’s your favorite movie genre?
10) If you had super powers, what will it be?
11) On a scale of 1 to 10 to decide how weird you are .. how do you rate yourself?
So now that I have started blogging again I get to read loads of blog posts. Some are mind blowing and I’m amazed by how good people can write. Lately I started reading some poem blogs and decided to have a crack at it. Here is what I came up with.. its called “Color Your Season”. It may sound like a kid wrote it.. but oh well.. here it goes.. 😛
Please give me your comments and suggestions as I truly believe that all my fellow bloggers out there can give me all the inspiration, encouragement and guidance that I need. 😀
I have a color for each season..
where I live its the Winter now .. things tend to feel so grey…. !!
But sometimes Winter likes to play games with your mind.. some days are unusually warm.. no way..!!
Like yesterday it was 10 degrees C… despite the huge snow banks you see
for a minute you do believe its the start of Spring..!!
Can’t wait for the grey to be over.. I want my green – spring and yellow – summer and orange – fall to come..!!